Friday, March 15, 2013

A blast from the past, Some of my older MOC's, Part 1

Hello everyone. Seeing as I haven't posted anything in a while I thought I'd have a bit of nostalgic moment and post some of my older MOC's that I made before starting this blog. Be aware that most of the pictures will be at least a bit blurry because I was using a camera on a phone.

So on to the first one which I think is the first LEGO model I took pictures of which is my AP5 Drag Racer:





This was one of the first vehicles I made that had working steering and rear suspension. This actually started out life as a kind of buggy. The rear section stayed the same but I added the long front to make it a dragster. Finally a link to the MOCpages page with more pictures: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/131417

Next up is my attempt at a Life size Helghast Assault Rifle from Killzone:




The only life size gun I built in LEGO that I took photos of (mainly because the others weren't very good). This has a couple of features I'm quite proud of first being the ability to load LEGO shotgun shells the same way it actually works in the first Killzone game. It's a shame they got rid of the secondary fire from the guns in KZ 2 and 3 but that's getting a bit of topic.

The second feature is you can actually reload the ammo magazine (Or cylinder, or can, or whatever it's called) the same way it works in the game. Finally a link to the MOCpages page with more pictures: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/131422

Right I think I'll stop there so this post doesn't get to long. Will continue posting these in parts until i run out of older MOCs to do. Hopefully I'll have some new LEGO MOCs to show you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment