Tuesday, July 29, 2014

MOC: Technic B-25 Mitchell WIP Part 1

Well I finally started work on my next Technic aircraft, A B-25 Mitchell. It's going to be a similar size to my Technic Spitfire and mostly the same type of functions. The planned functions I have at the moment are:


  • Both engines powered by a PF XL motor each.
  • Working ailerons, elevator and rudder all controlled from the cockpit.
  • Working Landing gear powered by a PF M motor.
  • Working Landing flaps also powered by a PF M motor.
  • Working turrets.
I've so far built part of the left engine bay with the landing gear leg and the basic structure of the center of the main fuselage. First a couple of pictures of the engine bay:



Next up is the section of main fuselage I've built so far:


I'm not sure how long this MOC is going to take as I don't currently have all the pieces needed and affording them is going to be interesting to say the least but I will try and finish it before the end of the year hopefully.

And thats it for now, Hopefully I'll have another update for you around this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment