Yes it's been over a month since my last update but I now should have all the pieces to finish it. Progress should hopefully be a bit quicker now.
I've replaced the wheels to a slightly bigger pair as the other ones where a bit to small. I quite like the look of these. I've also added a bit more to the wings.
I've improved the tail a bit as well so it's now a bit stronger.
I've also added a bit more to the rear elevators.
The cockpit windscreen has finally been added.
And finally an overall picture of my progress. I'm also planning on motorising the landing gear if I can fit the M motor in which I should be able to do.